Reunions. Receptions. Graduations. Showers. Youth Groups. Clubs. Business meetings.
Private Pavilion Rental: April to Labor Day
Print a copy of the Summer Pavilion Rental Form HERE.
- Our private open-air pavilion is a great place to gather for food and fun! Plenty of yard space for games! This event space is recommended for up to 50 guests.
- All rentals are available starting at 9:00 am and must be vacated by 9:00 pm.
- Rental fee is $75/ Hour; for a minimum of three hours.
- Renter is responsible for and required to have outdoor restrooms, minimum one and a hand washing station. Rohrbach's Farm will make the reservation and will add only the cost of the rental (there is no upcharge) of outdoor restrooms to the rental total.
- Pavilion rental includes; covered pavilion, picnic tables, trash service, and electricity.
- Fire Pit rental is an additional $50. Roasting sticks provided upon request.
- Renter is permitted to bring your own food and non alcoholic beverages. We do have deli trays, beverages, and desserts available from our farm market. Big Dan’s BBQ is our preferred caterer. External caterers must provide proof of ServSafe certification, insurance and retail food licensing.
- The only alcoholic beverages permitted are wines purchased by the bottle from Freas Farm Winery. This is in compliance with state and local liquor laws.
- Notification of cancellation must be submitted in writing 7 days before the scheduled event date. Reservation deposit will not be refunded for any cancelations.
- Balance for the event is due on the date of the scheduled event.
- No Sunday rentals available.
- Friendly pets, on a leash, are welcome outside. However please clean up any messes!
- Please make sure that guests do not drive on the grass and park only in designated areas.
- Guests provide: table coverings, paper goods, food. Table Covers are recommended. You are permitted to decorate, however, no nails or holes may be put into the pavilions.
Group Terms & Conditions
Cancellations must be submitted in writing 7 days prior to your scheduled event.
Reservation deposits are non-refundable.
In case of inclement weather the renter may reschedule their event or request a refund.
Failure to submit cancellation or reschedule an event will result in forfeiture of any rental payments made.
Full balance of rental agreement is due on the date of the scheduled event.
Immediately Contact us to check availability of rental space.
Within 10 days of reserving an event date:
- Complete and return a signed copy of the following forms:
Pavilion Usage Agreement AND
Renter Agreement and Compliance
- Submit $25.00 deposit.